Google’s October Android security fix is turning out today. These standard updates fix OS-level security bugs for all Android gadgets, however the current month’s fix additionally has various bug fixes for Pixel gadgets running Android 11.
For instance, take the Pixel 4a. It’s just been out since August, however proprietors have announced lagging and inaccurate auto-brightness alterations when in rooms lit by LEDs and other extreme intensity blubs.
A few clients have likewise experienced helpless responsiveness when utilizing a screen spread on their gadget. Introducing the October 2020 Security update ought to lighten both of these issues, in addition to a few others.
Google’s month to month update likewise addresses various security flaws—including six basic issues identified with Qualcomm parts—so there’s actually no motivation to dawdle with your download.
That, and Google has fixed up enough minor issue that you’ll need to introduce the update on the off chance that you utilize one of the upheld Pixel handsets. The fix applies to the Pixel 2, 3, 3a, 4, and 4a, in addition to any XL models.
Here’s top list of the Pixel bugs the October 2020 security fix squashes (through Google Support):
- Upgrades to auto-brightness reaction in certain lighting conditions (Pixel 4a).
- Upgrades for touch sensitivity with screen protectors (Pixel 4a).
- Improvement for auto-rotation in certain gadget directions (Pixel 3, 3a, 4, and 4a gadgets).
- Fix for certain gadgets stuck during boot (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, 4, and 4a gadgets).
- Fix to prevent accidentally disabling call notices (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, 4, and 4a gadgets).
- Fix for missing auto-turn symbol in certain gadget directions (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, 4, and 4a gadgets).
- Fix for undetected review swipe signal in launcher (Pixel 2, Pixel 3, 3a, 4, 4a gadgets).
The update will hit all Pixel gadgets running Android 11 soon, however the specific planning will contrast among gadgets and transporters.
These month to month fixes ordinarily introduce consequently, so it’s conceivable you may as of now have it. You can check by affirming your telephone’s firmware in the Android settings:
1.Go to Settings > About telephone
2. Tap “Android Version.”
3. Check the date recorded under “Android Security update.” This new fix will be dated “October 5, 2020.”
In the event that the date recorded is October 5, 2020 (or later), you have the fix. On the off chance that it’s prior, you can attempt manually downloading the new security update by visiting Settings > Security > Security Update and tapping “Check for Update.” Install whatever’s accessible.
Lisa is best known editor of the books and news as well. She has more experience in writing skill. Lisa has completed his journalism. from the University of Chicago. Now she writes news for bulletintrack.com.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Bulletin Track journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.