Panama City, Oct 31st 2020, ZEXPRWIRE, Go where others have not been, see what others have not seen, and discover what others have not yet discovered! Embark on an amazing journey of adventure, wellness, and exhilaration to one of the most captivating destinations in the world.
In the heart of the Mesoamerican Biological Corridor, a new cutting-edge ecotourism development will soon welcome you to the stunning Caribbean coast of Veraguas in Panama.
Having been virtually inaccessible until early 2020, this part of the Caribbean Coast of Panama has remained unknown to most travelers. With the completion of a brand-new access road from Santiago and Santa Fè, this amazing area has opened up, providing a massive opportunity for sustainable ecotourism in Panama.
That’s why VERAWA WORLD advances towards sustainable tourism by creating a low density, low impact, self-sustaining, and eco-conscious destination experience. More than a place, VERAWA WORLD is a lifestyle.
As an ecologically responsible development, VERAWA WORLD is dedicated to nature conservation through the conservation of a 900-hectare wildlife reserve and preservation of the local indigenous culture and traditions.
The Caribbean of Veraguas contains immeasurable natural wealth, and tourism must be the key to preserve this pristine paradise. VERAWA WORLD challenges the status quo and optimizes new tourism opportunities by developing an ecotourism destination that will achieve maximum synergy between the 3 P`s (People, Planet, and Prosperity).
VERAWA WORLD will revolutionize the tourism industry as we know it and establish Panama as the top ecotourism destination of the Americas. Through blockchain tokenization, Property Investors will benefit from simplified, fast, and secure real estate investment transactions.
The master plan was designed in collaboration with the Panamanian architect George Moreno & Partners, following the highest ecological, planning, and design standards. To achieve maximum conservation of the surrounding rainforest, only 15% of the land will be used for sustainable developments, while the remaining 85% will be protected as a Private Wildlife Reserve.
VERAWA WORLD’s portfolio consists of six beachfront properties with over 1,100 hectares of soft rolling hills, lush virgin rainforest, and over 5 kilometers of sandy beachfront. There will be 12 Individual Themed Adventure Wellness Resorts with infrastructure, tourism attractions, and amenities spread along 10 kilometers of the most stunning coastline of Veraguas.
VERAWA WORLD is currently in the preparation phase of its first resort development, called PURE BEACH RESORT, consisting of 186 accommodations, with biophilic river bungalows, ocean view apartments, and beachfront homes, combined with a spa & wellness center, event center, marina, and exclusive beach club. PURE has planned to open its doors by mid-2022.
This extensive and unique development offers Property Investors a unique business model based on “OWN”, “EARN” and “ENJOY”. This allows investors to use their propertiesas their own exclusive lifestyle experience or to rent them out through our innovative Blockchain Rental Pool to rent the properties to guests and visitors and receive a financial return.
VERAWA WORLD will also have its own digital currency AWACOIN for all transactions, like reservation of hotel rooms, restaurants, tours, excursions, and much more. Besides easy and secure transactions for its visitors and residents, the benefits of decentralized, efficient, and transparent transactions will also lead to more affordable tourism experiences and a higher quality of tourism service.
The Panamanian government has recently approved new laws to empower tourism developments in Panama by providing tax credits for investors and tax exonerations for tourism developers. These benefits will be a game-changer for the tourism industry of Panama.
Now is the time to establish your place in VERAWA WORLD and welcome the future of tourism inPanama. To obtain more information and explore the possibilities that VERAWA is offering we invite you to visit our website www.verawa.world or contact us on +507 66 111 333.
The post DISCOVER VERAWA WORLD: THE CARIBBEAN COAST OF VERAGUAS appeared first on Zex PR Wire.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Bulletin Track journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.