A rising disposable income in emerging economies is anticipated to spur the demand for fine wines, particularly rose wine. Alcohol consumption has grown by leaps and bounds in China and India and both countries have begun to show a marked preference for branded wines. They are even ready to pay considerable premiums for quality rose wines and this is boosted by high-profile celebrity endorsements who function as ‘trendsetters’ or brand builders. Once largely thought of as a female-centric product, men have begun to appreciate the taste, texture, and color of rose wine, making the rose wine market quite exciting in the medium term.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=158
The rose wine market is on track to grow to more than US$ 3.2 billion by the end of the forecast period and witness a modest CAGR of 2.6% from 2017 to 2022.
- Dry wine is anticipated to account for a 1/3rd revenue share of the rose wine market by sweetness level and it will grow by just over US$ 100 million in the five-year study period. Europe and North America are expected to record an identical CAGR but the former will be considerably larger than the latter, making it imperative to focus on the Europe dry wine market
- Semi-sweet wine could be considered the best of both worlds between dry and sweet wine which is probably why it represents the largest revenue share in the rose wines market. The Europe semi-sweet wine market is the only one greater than US$ 485 million by end 2022 which is almost as large as North America and APEJ combined
- The light bodied segment is posed to witness a modest CAGR of 3.3% from the period from 2017 to 2022 and companies would do well to target Europe as it is the only region that is predicted to be worth half a billion dollars by the end of the forecast period. The medium body segment is a market opportunity worth approx. US$ 1.3 billion in end 2022. Key stakeholders in the rose wine market could focus on APEJ as the region can be thought of as a market for the long-term
- The e-commerce segment currently contributes a fifth of the revenue share in the rose wine market but is likely to become more important in the days ahead. Improving Internet infrastructure in emerging economies will make consumers there more comfortable with online purchases and they should substantially benefit from the flexibility and convenience offered by e-commerce portals. The APEJ region in particular is a mobile-first region that will drive the global e-commerce rose wine market for some time to come
- The modern trade segment comprises more than a third of the rose wine market by sales channel and it is projected to retain this share going forward. Europe consists of almost 2/5th the regional contribution and it may well be worth nearly US$ 440 million by end 2022
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=158
- The grocery store segment is half the size of the modern trade segment in the rose wine market but a market opportunity of over US$ 475 million can only be ignored by companies at their own peril
|Product Type||Pinot NoirMerlotGrenacheMalbec|
|Sales Channel||Modern TradeGrocery StoreConvenience StoreE-CommerceOther Retail Format|
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/158
The report has profiled leading players in the global market for rose wine, which will remain active through 2022. These include companies such as Angove Family Winemakers, Wine Insights Pty Ltd, Ferngrove Vineyards Limited, Accolade Wines Holdings Australia Pty Limited, Crimson Wine Group, Ltd., Treasury Wine Estates Limited, Service Distributing Inc, Trinchero Family Estates, Inc, Bodegas Muga S.L, and Pernod Ricard SA.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/08/22/1905512/0/en/Impressive-Cognac-Sales-to-Follow-Gushing-Consumer-Appetite-for-Premium-Liquor-Finds-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Bulletin Track journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.