The global bedding protectors market is anticipated to reach a valuation of over US$ 3 billion in 2030, with the growth rate pegged at over 6%. This market is, at present, in the growth stage of the product lifecycle in multiple regions such as South Asia and East Asia. With the high growth of hospitality businesses in these regions, the demand for bedding protectors is also surging year after year.
Presently, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the bedding protectors market is witnessing some setbacks. The pandemic has been detrimental with the shutting down of manufacturing units and decrease in new purchases from existing customers. The hospitality industry has been adversely affected by the pandemic, leading to decreased demand for bedding protectors. The global bedding protectors market is expected to show better growth post lockdowns. Consumers are expected to purchase bedding protectors to replace their old ones, and demand from hotel chains will also pick up pace in the near future.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4953
Key Takeaways from Bedding Protectors Market Study
- Europe accounts for more than 30% of the global bedding protectors market value share. This region has high demand for bedding protectors from the hospitality and healthcare sectors.
- In the feature segment, the cooling sub-segment garners the maximum revenue with a market share of over 25%.
- Cooling mattress protectors absorb heat when hot and discard the same when the temperature is too cold. This feature leads to the high share of this sub-segment.
- Substantially low trade and export of raw materials such as cotton has affected the penetration of manufacturers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- While players have been increasing their presence in foreign regions, the focus of manufacturers has been on established markets for bedding protectors.
“The bedding protectors market is experiencing a dramatic transformation with competitors shifting focus from brick and mortal stores to online sales. Due to this phenomenon, the number of people purchasing bedding protectors is increasing at a fast pace,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4953
Consolidated Market Structure with Competitors Focused on Adding Attractive Features
The global bedding protectors market is consolidated in nature, with top players such Simmon’s Bedding Company, Serta, Inc., Temur-Pedic, Select Number Corporation, Kurlon Enterprises, and Therapedic International accounting for a majority of the share in the global market. Several new competitors are advancing with improved cooling specifications in bedding protectors, which is anticipated to create more demand. Moreover, accelerating economic growth and the picking up of the housing market will combine to give the growth of the bedding protectors industry more impetus.
Find More Valuable Insights on Bedding Protectors Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global market for bedding protectors, with historical data on demand (2015-2019) and expected projections for the period (2020-2030). The bedding protectors market report discloses compelling insights into the demand for bedding protectors based on size (twin, twin-xl, queen, king, and other sizes), material (cotton, cotton blend, polyester, latex, and others), height (5-10 inches, 10 – 15 inches, 15 – 20 inches, 20 – 25 inches, 25 – 30 inches, 25 – 30 inches, and over 30 inches), feature (bug control, cooling, waterproof, stain resistant, and other features), and sales channel (supermarkets and hypermarkets, home furnishing stores, home improvement stores, and online stores), across seven regions.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4953
Fact.MR’s study has done the segmentation of the bedding protectors market on the basis of size, material, height, feature, sales channel, and region.
- Twin XL
- Cotton Blend
- 5 – 10 Inches
- 10 – 15 Inches
- 15 – 20 Inches
- 20 – 25 Inches
- 25 – 30 Inches
- Over 30 Inches
- Bug Control
- Stain Resistant
- Other Features
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Home Furnishing Stores
- Home Improvement Stores
- Online Stores
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Bedding Protectors Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Bedding Protectors Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Bedding Protectors Market historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Bedding Protectors Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Rapeseed Oil Market It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Bedding Protectors Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Bedding Protectors Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Bedding Protectors Market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Bedding Protectors Market Consumption: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Bedding Protectors Market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Bulletin Track journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.