The global cigarette paper market is poised to expand at a CAGR of a little over 2% during the forecast period of 2021-2031. Historically, the market has witnessed a growth rate of 1.4% over the past 5 years, owing to decreasing demand for cigarettes on the back of surging prices and taxes. However, demand for cigarette paper is still steady to trillions of units of cigarettes being manufactured across the globe.
Nearly 6.5 trillion cigarettes were sold in 2019, which translates to more than 80% of global cigarette paper demand. Even though the increasing popularity of e-cigarettes has created a critical situation for factory-made cigarettes, it is still not in a position to overtake actually cigarettes anytime soon
The COVID-19 pandemic exhibited an opportunity for cigarette manufacturers and suppliers to enhance their product offerings towards roll your own cigarette paper. While factory-made cigarette manufacturing facilities were shut down, the roll your own segment came as a saviour for the market.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5595
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global cigarette paper market is anticipated to add 1.5X value by 2031.
- Unbleached cigarette paper is expected to expand at a substantial CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period.
- East Asia is the supreme market with a value of more than US$ 500 Mn in 2020, and is projected to expand at a substantial CAGR of approx. 2% over the next ten years.
- The roll your own cigarette paper segment is projected to exhibit a higher growth rate of close to 4% CAGR, while cigarette manufacturing under application is projected to add 1.2X value by 2031.
- The market in South Asia is set to expand at a 2.6% CAGR, and is set to be valued at over US$ 370 Mn in 2031, owing to higher presence of manufacturers in the region, huge consumer base, and substantial consumption with streamlined supply chains.
- By refining segment, unbleached cigarette paper is poised to provide higher opportunity for cigarette paper manufacturers by virtue of increasing consumer inclination towards unbleached rolling paper due to its chemical-free and organic attributes. The segment is poised to progress at a CAGR of more than 3% over the forecast period
“The cigarette paper market flourishes on cigarette smoking patterns – higher the consumption, higher the growth,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Collaborative Approach and Targeted End Users by Key Players
- Prominent players in the market such as SWM, Delfort AG, BMJ, and Miquel Y Costas have created a synergy in the demand and supply equation with cigarette manufacturers. This collaborative network has streamlined the supply chain of cigarette paper, set by relative demand for the production of cigarettes.
- Key players consider their intellectual property and patents to be their material assets. Market leader Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. has been at the forefront of developing technologies, and has patented several innovations for the production of LIP cigarettes paper.
- Cigarette paper manufacturers are competing primarily on quality characteristics, pricing, innovation, and customer service.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5595
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global cigarette paper market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study discloses essential insights on the market on the basis of type (cigarette tissue, plug wrap paper, tipping paper, and rolling paper), pulp material (flax, wood pulp, hemp, rice straw, esparto, and mixed), basis weight range (23-40 gsm, 17-28 gsm, 28-40gsm, and 12-27 gsm), refining (bleached and unbleached), and application (cigarette manufacturing and roll your own), across major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
Key Market Segments
- Cigarette Tissue
- 1 ¼
- 1 ½
- Single Wide
- Double Wide
- King Size
- Plug Wrap Paper
- Tipping Paper
- Rolling Papers
- Wood Pulp
- Rice Straw
Basis Weight Range
- 23 – 40 gsm
- 17 – 28 gsm
- 28 – 40 gsm
- 12 -27 gsm
- Cigarette Manufacturing
- Roll Your Own
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5595
Crucial insights in the Cigarette Paper Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of Cigarette Paper Market Basic overview of the, including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Cigarette Paper Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend Cigarette Paper Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Cigarette Paper Market stakeholders.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Bulletin Track journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.