The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy to a great extent. Considering the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a tremendous impact has been witnessed on the entire process from the field to the consumer. The restrictions in the movement of workers, closure of food production facilities, and changes in consumer demand have put excessive pressure on the food industry.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of GMO Corn. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of GMO Corn Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=424
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of GMO Corn market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of GMO Corn
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of GMO Corn, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of GMO Corn Market.
Using genetic modification techniques and bioengineering procedures to cultivate crops is being commonly exercised across the global food and beverage industry. With global farming conditions getting worse, cultivation of crops such as maize (corn) is being heavily marred by irregular presence of key micronutrients such as dietary fibers. Natural cultivation of corn, which is one of the richest source of energy (carbs) and has high presence of dietary fibers, is becoming less profitable as majority of farm produce remains under the low quality margin. This has instrumented the cultivation of corn crop as a genetically modified organism (GMO).
Farmers in several parts of the world are resorting to GMO cultivation methods to bring in more profits from corn produce. In addition, the production of GMO corn is being favored for being consistently high in quality. These innovative bioengineering methods make GMO corn resistant against pesticides, herbicides and crop diseases. According to Fact.MR’s forecast study, the demand for GMO corn will continue to gain traction in the near future. Over the forecast period, 2017-2026, the global GMO corn market is expected to expand at an 8.3% CAGR in terms of volume. By the end of 2026, the global GMO corn market is assessed to touch a valuation of US$ 264 Bn.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=424
4 Forecast Highlights on Global GMO Corn Market
Key findings from the report have been summarized below to provide a holistic outlook and extend the long-term understanding of market players on the expansion of global GMO corn market.
- Through 2026, GMO corn exhibiting insect tolerant traits will be sold at a high volume CAGR of 9%. Meanwhile, demand for GMO corn with stacked traits of herbicide tolerance and insect tolerance will remain high throughout the forecast period. GMO corn with stacked traits will account for nearly 58% of overall global market volumes over the forecast period.
- Direct sales of GMO corn are likely to translate highest revenues during the forecast period. In 2017, more than 380 million units of GMO corn have been consumed across the globe. The report also projects that modern trade sales of GMO corn will register fastest volume CAGR over the forecast period.
- By the end of forecast period, food applications of GMO corn are expected to reflect a global market volume share of nearly 40%. Feed and residual applications of GMO corn are also expected to gain traction in the foreseeable future.
- In 2018 and beyond, North America will represent the largest market for GMO corn. US consumer lifestyles continue to promote the consumption of GMO crops. In addition, several key players in the global GMO corn market are based in the US. By 2026-end, the North America GMO corn market is likely to touch a valuation of US$ 112 Bn.
The report has also profiled leading companies producing GMO corn. Companies namely, BASF, AgReliant Genetics LLC, Canterra Seeds, Bayer CropScience, DuPont, Dow Agroscience, Kleinwanzlebener Saatzuch SAAT SE, Groupe Limagrain, Monsanto Company, Land O’Lakes, Takii Seed and Syngenta AG are expected to instrument the global production of GMO corn in the years to come. A majority of these companies are expected to focus on lowering the presence of biotoxins during the GMO cultivation of maize crops. Furthermore, favorable government initiatives towards GMO crop cultivation are also expected to drive the collaborative effort of market players in consolidating the global GMO corn supply chain for the near future.
|Region||· North America· Latin America· Europe· Japan· APEJ· MEA|
|Trait||· Herbicide Tolerant· Insect Tolerant· Stacked (HT+IT)· Other Traits|
|Sales Channel||· Direct Sales· Modern Trade· Convenience Store· E-Retailers· Other Retail Outlets|
|Applications||· Food· Feed & Residual· Biodiesel· Other Applications|
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/424
Key Question answered in the survey of GMO Corn market report:
- Sales and Demand of GMO Corn
- Growth of GMO Corn Market
- Market Analysis of GMO Corn
- Market Insights of GMO Corn
- Key Drivers Impacting the GMO Corn market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by GMO Corn market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of GMO Corn
More Valuable Insights on GMO Corn Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of GMO Corn, Sales and Demand of GMO Corn, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages:
Protein Ice Cream Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Coffee Fruit Extract Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Chewable Coffee Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Bulletin Track journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.