Growing number of people are suffering from genetic diseases due to the changing lifestyle and other factors. Hence, testing for genetic disease or disorder has become important. Healthcare providers and institutes are highly considering preimplantation genetic testing to identify defects present in embryos before implantation. The biggest benefit offered by preimplantation testing is it offers an opportunity to conceive a pregnancy unaffected by genetic conditions.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=292
Researchers and healthcare institutes are trying to find new methods and techniques using the latest technology to minimize various risks associated with preimplantation genetic testing. Various techniques are being used for preimplantation genetic, among all the techniques, Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH) is one of the most commonly used technique. However, FISH cannot access all the chromosomes. Meanwhile, another new technique being used is Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP), this technique can examine all the 23 chromosome pairs, resulting in better analysis and minimizing the risk of genetic disorders.
According to a new study by Fact.MR, the global preimplantation genetic testing market is likely to witness robust growth and it is estimated to increase to 8.4% CAGR during the forecast period, 2017-2022. Owing to the increased risk of various diseases, the preimplantation genetic testing which includes profiling of embryos even before implantation is gaining popularity. Moreover, the absence of cures for various genetic conditions is driving the demand for preimplantation genetic testing.
The preimplantation genetic testing is witnessing a rise in demand due to the high chances of pregnancy with this procedure as compared to the other treatments.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=292
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market
- North America is likely to emerge as the biggest market in the global preimplantation genetic testing. North America preimplantation genetic testing market is projected to surpass US$ 200 million by the end of 2022. Increasing adoption of innovative technologies and rising awareness about preimplantation genetic testing to avoid various birth defects among babies are some of the factors fueling the market growth in the region.
- Europe is expected to be the second most lucrative market for preimplantation genetic testing. Owing to the presence of various healthcare institutions and hospitals providing preimplantation genetic testing and high awareness due to the various initiatives by the government is driving the growth of preimplantation genetic testing in Europe.
- A genetic screening test is likely to emerge as one of the most preferred test types in the global preimplantation genetic testing market. By the end of 2022, Genetic screening is projected to surpass US$ 300 million revenue.
- Specialized clinics are likely to be the largest users of the preimplantation genetic testing. By the end of 2017, specialized clinics are projected to account for nearly two-fifth of the revenue share on the global revenue.
- Preimplantation genetic testing is likely to find the largest application in embryo HLA typing for stem cell therapy. Accounting for more than two-fifth of the revenue share, embryo HLA typing for stem cell therapy is projected to bring in more than US$ 200 million revenue by 2022 end.
- NGS is likely to emerge as the biggest technology in preimplantation genetic testing. Witnessing a strong growth during the forecast period, NGS is anticipated to create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 80 million between 2017 and 2022.
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for preimplantation genetic testing, which will remain active through 2022. These include companies such as Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc., CooperSurgical Inc., Illumina, Inc., Oxford Gene Technology IP, PerkinElmer, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Natera, Inc., CombiMatrix Corporation, Rubicon Genomics, Inc., and Genea Limited.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/292
Benefits of Fact.MR Study
Fact.MR has gradually established itself as one of the leading market research companies across the globe. Our unique, methodical, and up-to-date approach towards creating high-quality market reports ensures the reports include relevant market insights. Further, our team of analysts leaves no stone unturned while curating market reports in accord with the requirement of our clients.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/31/2009232/0/en/Fact-MR-Forecasts-Sales-of-Audiological-Devices-to-Exceed-US-13-Bn-by-2026-Receiver-in-the-ear-Will-Remain-Bestselling-Reveals-a-New-Report.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Neuro Ablation Devices Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/2283/neuro-ablation-devices-market
Neuralgia Treatment Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028 – https://www.factmr.com/report/2282/neuralgia-treatment-market
ENT Cameras Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2018 to 2028 – https://www.factmr.com/report/2281/ent-cameras-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Bulletin Track journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.