Fibrous casings market is projected to register a growth of over 4%, double the growth of overall casings market. This surge in growth can largely be attributed to an increase in processed meat consumption globally, generating significant demand from processed meat providers.
Fibrous casings are most suitable for the processed meat industry owing to their consistency in shape retention and higher shelf life. Fibrous casings manufacturers including Viskase and ViscoTeepak are proactively focusing on increasing barrier strength by adding viscose layers to their products to make their products suitable for processed meat. While such developments will give a significant uptick to the existing demand, it will also rejuvenate the product life cycle of fibrous casings.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1719
Key Takeaways of the Fibrous Casings Market–
- Europe accounts for the highest share in the fibrous casings market and is expected to show steady growth during the forecast period.
- East Asia is anticipated to present highest growth potential in fibrous casings market and is projected to present an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 50 Mn during the forecast period.
- In terms of product type, the segment of clear casings will lead in the fibrous casings market and is expected to grow 1.6X by 2029 over 2019.
- In terms of application, sausages and salami hold the highest share in fibrous casings market, accounting for more than 40% throughout the forecast period.
- Small calibre fibrous casings have garnered significant demand in recent years and are expected to grow steadily during the forecast period.
- Owing to high demand in food processing industry, direct sales will be the preferred sales channel in the fibrous casings market, and are expected to show a positive BPS during forecast.
“Investments on increasing the production of clear fibrous casings is expected to present long term returns for fibrous casings manufacturers. The fibrous casings suppliers and distributors can benefit from increasing their presence in domestic markets, with collaborations with associated food chains and other small businesses”, says the Fact.MR analyst
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1719
Segmentation table of the global fibrous casings market has been provided below on the basis of Product Type, Calibre Size, Application, Sales Channel, and Region.
|Product Type||Clear casingsMahogany casingsRed casingsSpecialty casings|
|Calibre Size||Small CalibreMedium CalibreHigh Calibre|
|Application||Sausages & SalamiPepperoniLuncheon MeatsOther Food Products|
|Sales Channel||Direct SalesModern TradeSpecialty StoresOnline RetailOther Sales Channel|
|Region||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeEast AsiaSouth Asia & OceaniaMiddle East and Africa|
Fibrous Casings Market players covered in the report contain:
Manju Makhana, Shaktisudha Makhana, K.K. Products, Maruti Makhana, Sattviko, MoonLite Foods Inc., Edible Desires Pvt Ltd, Indulge Foods Private Limited, Aravali Agri Products, Mahaveer Udhyog, BAR ITALIA srl,
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=1719
The Fibrous Casings Market report answers important questions which include:
- What does the status of the Other Retail Formats
- Fibrous Casings Marketlook like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to the global Fibrous Casings Marketand why?
- Which players remain at the top of the Fibrous Casings Market?
- What opportunities are available for the Fibrous Casings Marketplayers to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the Fibrous Casings Market?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Bulletin Track journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.