170 Pages of Market Study Conducted on the Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market by Fact.MR, a Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Offers Vital Insights into Key Factors and its Consequent Impact on the Demand and Sales of the Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market over the Forecast Period 2019-2029Fact.MR’s latest study on the Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Marketprovide compelling insights into critical trend and opportunities creating the demand prospects during the assessment period. It also highlights potential sales pockets in terms of taxonomy including By Classification(HDPE (High-density polyethylene) (Reinforced Thermoplastic PipesPA (Polyamide) Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes) By Pipe Size(Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Measuring Up to 4 Inches,Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Measuring 6 Inches)
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2237
The reinforced thermoplastic pipes market is steadily gaining traction and is set to become a 21st-century pipeline solution. The market is poised to expand at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period (2020-2030). Reinforced thermoplastic pipes’ high immunity to corrosion and ability to withstand high pressure up to 450 bar is providing impetus to their demand across various end-use applications. In terms of durability and corrosion resistivity, RTP outperforms conventional pipes creating lucrative opportunities in the market. With reinforced thermoplastic pipes set to cost 40% lesser than conventional plastic variants, its demand is set to escalate at an increasing pace. However, the COVID-19 outbreak is set to hamper the market growth in 2020 with the market set to decline by 4%.
Key Takeaways of the Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe Market Study:
- Escalating demand from onshore and offshore applications is projected to propel the RTP market
- Efficacy to offer rapid and low-cost installations coupled with fire-resistant properties is set to increase consumption of RTP in oil & gas applications
- Based on the classification, HDPE (high density polyethylene), has led the market in terms of value in 2019 and is projected to maintain its supremacy over other materials, creating an absolute $ opportunity worth US$ 118 Mn by 2030
- Glass fiber reinforced material is forecast to witness a positive growth rate of ~5% and is set to account for nearly half of the revenue share by 2030
- Based on pipe size, up to 4 inches segment is set to retain its dominance among other sizes gaining 155 BPS in its market share till 2030
- Attributed to ongoing investments of oil and gas projects in MEA, the region is projected to surpass the North American RTP market by the mid-term forecast.
“Burgeoning demand from oil & gas pipeline projects and water injection applications is set to amplify the market’s growth during the forecast period”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2237
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||US$ Mn for Value & ‘000 Units for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeEast AsiaSouth AsiaOceaniaMEA|
|Key Countries Covered||U.S.CanadaGermanyU.K.FranceSpainItalyRussiaChinaJapanSouth KoreaIndiaAustraliaBrazilMexicoArgentinaGCCSouth Africa|
|Key Market Segments Covered||ClassificationReinforced MaterialPipe SizeEnd UseRegion|
|Key Companies Profiled||Baker and HughesCosmoplast H.A.T-Flex National Oilwell Varco OPR Offshore Pipelines & Risers Inc. PES.TEC Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. Saudi Aramco ShawcorWienerberger AG|
|Pricing||Available upon Request|
- HDPE (High-density polyethylene) Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- PA (Polyamide) Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride) Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- Other Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- Reinforced Material
- Aramid Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- Steel Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes
- Pipe Size
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Measuring Up to 4 Inches
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Measuring 6 Inches
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Measuring Above 6 Inches
- End Use
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes for Oil & Gas
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes for On Shore Operations
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes for Off Shore Operations
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes for Chemical Industry
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes for Water Industry
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes for Other End Uses
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2237
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes MarketIt carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market Consumption: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Bulletin Track journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.