170 Pages of Market Study Conducted on the Softgels Dietary Supplements Market by Fact.MR, a Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Offers Vital Insights into Key Factors and its Consequent Impact on the Demand and Sales of the Softgels Dietary Supplements Market over the Forecast Period 2019-2029
Fact.MR’s latest study on the Softgels Dietary Supplements Marketprovide compelling insights into critical trend and opportunities creating the demand prospects during the assessment period. It also highlights potential sales pockets in terms of taxonomy including By Ingredient (Amino Acid Softgel Dietary Supplements,Botanical Softgel Dietary Supplements) By By End-User(Softgel Dietary Supplements for Geriatric Population,Softgel Dietary Supplements for Pregnant Women)
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=41
Of late, consumers who are in search of nutrition in different food products, have showed immense interest in dietary supplements. With a fast-paced life, following a meal plan and establishing a balance between intakes of several nutrients have become tough for consumers.
This has consequently swelled the demand for dietary supplements in various formats. Unlike powder or liquid variants, softgel dietary supplements can be consumed without any preparation, due to which, they account for over half of the overall dietary supplements market.
As per a revised report published by Fact.MR, the global softgel dietary supplements market is anticipated to exceed a valuation of US$ 75.8 Bn by 2021, and expand at an impressive CAGR of more than 7% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In 2020, North America and Europe together generated over 60% of the global market for softgel dietary supplements.
- Vitamin and mineral-basedsoftgel dietary supplements accounted for over half of the globalmarket share in 2020. These supplements are also expected to remain the most attractive, with an absolute dollar opportunity of around US$ 15 Bnfrom 2021 to 2031.
- Based on application, softgel dietary supplements for bone and joint health is anticipated to be the most sought-after with a BPS of 279.1.
- Based on end user, the children segment is expected to grow 2.1X during the projection period, which is the highest among others
- Tier-1 companies such as BASF, Du Pont, Abbott, Bayer, and Glaxo SmithKline together accounted for around 37% of global revenue in 2020.
“With increasing intake of dietary supplements, competitors have been formulating targeted strategies for different variants of their offerings. With concern regarding nutrition coupled with affordability of supplements, millennials are the most sought-after customers of softgel dietary supplements,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=41
|Historical Data Available for||2012-2020|
|Market Analysis||US$ Mn for Value|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeMEAEast AsiaSouth AsiaOceania|
|Key Countries Covered||United StatesCanadaBrazilMexicoGermanyU.K.FranceSpainItalyBENELUXSouth AfricaGCC CountriesChinaJapanSouth KoreaIndiaIndonesiaMalaysiaSingaporeAustraliaNew Zealand|
|Key Segments Covered||IngredientApplicationEnd UseSales ChannelRegion|
|Key Companies Profiled||BASF SEDuPont de Nemours, Inc.Abbott LaboratoriesBayer AGGlaxoSmithKline LimitedHerbalife InternationalRoyal DSM N.V.Glanbia PlcNow FoodsThe Nature’s Bounty Co.Amway Enterprises|
|Pricing||Available upon Request|
Key Market Segments Covered
- By Ingredient
- Amino Acid Softgel Dietary Supplements
- Botanical Softgel Dietary Supplements
- Vitamin- & Mineral-based Softgel Dietary Supplements
- By Application
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Bone and Joint Health
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for General Well-being
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Heart Health
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Immune Health and Digestive Health
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Sports Nutrition
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Weight Loss
- By End-UserSoftgel Dietary Supplements for Adults
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Geriatric Population
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Pregnant Women
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Children
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=41
The Softgels Dietary Supplements Market report answers important questions which include:
- What does the status of the Softgels Dietary Supplements Market?
- Softgels Dietary Supplements Market look like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to the global Softgels Dietary Supplements Market and why?
- Which players remain at the top of the Softgels Dietary Supplements Market?
- What opportunities are available for the Softgels Dietary Supplements Market players to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the Softgels Dietary Supplements Market?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Bulletin Track journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.